Extended Play (after school care):
- Preschool/Lower School/ Middle School Extended Play hours are 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. An afternoon snack will be provided to all students in Extended Play.
- Students in grades 6-8 will be in the Middle School Art Gallery, and must be picked up inside the building.
- Conference Day care for Preschool and Lower School is by reservation only, between 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Drop-in care for conference time only, is provided for free. There is a one hour limit for free conference time care.
PlayMaker Classes (after school enrichment classes):
- PlayMaker Catalog
- Registration will begin on Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 7:00 am
Learning at Mount Vernon does not just happen between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. PlayMaker Classes provide children in Preschool through grade 5 opportunities to engage in areas of interest, amplifying our foundational curriculum. From soccer to yoga, sewing, dance, and chess, we provide the opportunity to extend a child’s passion or spark a newfound interest. Please peruse our extensive catalog to see the many and varied offerings.
- After their PlayMaker Classes, children will be accompanied to carpool beyond the Courtyard, or sent to Extended Play. Preschool children are accompanied to carpool at the Education Building, or taken back to their classrooms for Preschool Extended Play.
- If you need to reach someone in Extended Play or PlayMaker Classes for any reason, please text or call Lisa Brady.
Director of Extended Play Programs Grades K-5, PlayMaker Grades PK3-5
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 404-252-3448 ext. 2302
Extended Play Tuition & Fees